Some failures -
I tried to glue pretty paper onto this canvas, but it ended up with too many bubbles. So, I pulled it off. Now, I have to think of something creative to do with this crazy mess. This is what I was trying to do -
I don't even remember how I managed to not get any bubbles in this one. That's the problem with jumping around from dresses to purses to paintings. I don't remember all of the tips and tricks every time.
I'm also working on a headboard and pillows for my daughter's bed -
The fabric in the middle has various French scenes. I asked my older daughter if the fabric is too literal. She couldn't even understand that concept when I tried to explain it to her. Then, I realized that nothing can be "too literal" in a child's bedroom.
Hopefully, I'll have more successes this week. I'll keep you updated...
Post a Comment